- Webelos should attend Webelos camp.
- Run your Webelos Den as a Boy Scout Patrol with the Patrol Leader having some responsibilities.
- Hold an annual planning meeting with your Webelos to decide on activity pins.
- Webelos should experience cooking on a campout or a picnic in the park.
- Webelos should be starting to collect their camping gear. Ask your troop what they might need.
- Visit troops now to help in your decision. Not all troops are alike and each Webelos needs to decide which troop best fits his needs.
The Scoutmasters, district membership people and district executives will help you prepare and make a smooth transition into Boy Scouting.