Contact Janelle Ehlers
for all Ideal Year of Scouting resources at 402.514.3028.
What is the Ideal Year of Scouting?
- Providing a year round quality Scouting Program by following the following the steps in the Ideal Year of Scouting worksheet
- Successfully provided a program "FREE OF CHARGE" to all family's
- Provide the "Experience of A Lifetime" for your Scouts!
What are the components of the Ideal Year of Scouting Process?
- Planning an entire year- 2017 Program Planner now available!
- Budgeting to fund the program
- Goal setting for each Scout
- Communication of the plan and budget
- Raising the money to fund the budget
- Executing the Plan…Getting everyone EXCITED about the program
- Scout accounts
What's in it for your Unit?
- A stronger program for the Scouts
- More parental involvement
- More Scouts going to camp!
- More funding with less time spent fundraising
- Eliminate out-of-pocket expense for parents
4 Easy Steps to the Ideal Year of Scouting!
- Brainstorm: What do the boys want to do?
- Activity Calendar: Use the calendar in the Program Guide and online to find information about district and council events!
- Budget Planner: How much will it cost for each member to participate in each of the fun activities?
- Income Planner: Determine individual and youth popcorn sales goals to cover expenses.