Wow us, and your photograph just might appear on the cover of the Mid-America Council's Facebook page. The photograph contest is open to Mid-America Council Scouts and Scouters age 6 and up. Its theme: I Love Camping Because... Use your imagination and come up with a photograph(s) or video that illustrates why you love camping. Email entries to email@example.com. By entering, you agree to the complete contest rules.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each entrant must be a registered member of Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts or Venturing, or a registered adult leader.
- Photographs must be taken in 2013.
- All entries must be digital in JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) format. Files should be as high of a resolution as your camera (and your computer, for uploading) will permit.
- Deadline for entries: Sept. 1, 2013.
- Be sure to read and agree to the complete official rules.
One photograph per week will be selected as the Mid-America Council's cover photo on Facebook. Following the close of the contest, one lucky winner will receive a $250 camping package.
The Boy Scouts of America, Mid-America Council its agents will not be responsible for damage or loss of entries. Entries become the property of the Boy Scouts of America, Mid-America Council. The decisions of the judges are final.
Good luck. Now go out and capture why you love camping!
Official Contest Rules