Mid-America Council Camps
The Mid-America Council owns and operates two camps: Camp Cedars & Camp Eagle. Through a partnership with Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation, units can utilize Little Sioux Scout Ranch. Through a partnership with Fontenelle Forest, units can utilize Camp Wa-kon-da. Please explore more of our camps by clicking on the camp locations to the right.
Camp Reservations & Rentals
Reserve space at out Council camp locations for your unit, district, or family event. The Camp Reservation system provides a great way to view any and all of our properties and facilities and see when they are available. This system will allow us to eliminate double-booking issues and be the best stewards of our camps, that we can be.
Please note this program does not allow you to register for any upcoming events that may be held at these camps. This program is strictly for reserving space at camp, for your family, unit or event.
Camp Rental Cancellation Policy
- No-shows forfeit all fees paid or will be invoiced for any fees not yet paid.
- Reservations may be rescheduled once if notified more than 2 weeks in advance. Rescheduled dates must be within 12 months of original reservation.
- Cancel within 45 days = 25% cancellation fee
- Weather related cancellations = 50% cancellation fee or move reservation within 5 business days. Rescheduled dates must be within 12 months of original reservation.
- Full refunds will only be granted in the event of the camp being closed for any reason.
- Any refundable amount will be deposited to the unit deposit account (UDA)
- All fees are non-refundable besides those listed in the circumstances above.