Online Tools

National Forms Page
NE – Tax Exempt Form

Unit Finances

Every unit has a Unit Deposit Account (UDA) at the Scout Center / Scout Shops where funds are kept for use by the unit.  Units can request these funds be sent to them anytime by sending an e-mail to

UDA Change Form – Click here to change the Trusted People on your unit account or to set-up automatic account notifications.  Any changes should be sent to

Online Unit Access – Click here for access to view unit registrations, camp rentals, and UDA balance-transaction information.  Your e-mail on the UDA must match your scouting event log-in.  Only the person marked as the Controller has the option to ‘Manage Trusted People’ on the account.  If you need assistance, please contact Scouter Services at or 402-431-9272.
Unit Account Information

Unit ACH Authorization Form – Tired of having to send or bring in a check to the Council?  This form will allow Mid-America Council to deposit funds into your unit checking account and upon your request withdraw funds at future dates.  Ensure that you download the form to your desktop to save the information you type in.  All you have to do then is e-mail and ask to have funds pulled from your unit checking account on file.  There are no fees for setting this up nor when funds are transferred.